25 years of academic success at St. Louis SchoolPosted on 21st Mar 2022 in School News, Italy
The year 2021-2022 has been truly eventful at St. Louis School. They happily celebrate 25 years since the founding of the school and have seen the school rise to new challenges, whilst continuing to maintain important traditions.
St. Louis School has achieved a great deal over the last 25 years and takes pride in their reputation of establishing a friendly, ever expanding learning environment, adopting a well-planned curriculum, consistently attracting talented staff and the attainment of excellent academic results. The school are very proud of their broad modern curriculum which runs cohesively with a well invested resources, technological tools and imaginative teaching techniques.
Successful growth through the years
- 1996 - Foundation
- 1998 - From Viale Piceno to Via G.B. Morgagni: a bigger school
- 2000 - 100 students across Infant and Primary School at via G.B. Morgagni
- 2001 - Opening of Caviglia Campus
- 2002 - Opening of Middle School at Caviglia
- 2011 - High Cchool opened (in Via Caviglia) with 17 students
- 2012 - High school opened (in Via Pantano)
- 2017 - Via Colonna Campus opening – welcoming students from 2 to 14 years old
- 2019 - Palazzo Archinto campus inauguration with 340 students, the High School with the top IB scores in continental Europe
- 2020 - Virtual Learning during pandemic: best case histories
- 2022 - Celebrating St. Louis Anniversary: 25 years of academic success